- Puszkarska 7H, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives. For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
In this role you will be managing all functional aspects of multiple projects across multiple teams & verticals. Your responsibility will be meeting deadlines and deliverables of design, rolling out, support and enhancement of multiple projects across the region to enhance the Distributors experience as well as create technical definition around member’s objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. You will own the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects and developing a deep expertise in the Herbalife technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed, integrated and communicate. You will be interacting with Project Sponsors, vendors and multiple Development Teams to define and deliver complex features, driving effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Overall responsibility for the rolling out of the products: gathering requirements and testing, implementing new initiatives, delivery of projects,
- Managing additional projects ad-hoc requested by Senior Management,
- Developing User Requirements - responsible for gathering, understanding and defining both the functional and non-functional requirements necessary to meet the needs of the internal stakeholders & distributors to maximize the efficiency of implementing new products, programs, and tools,
- Issue Resolution - answering all questions from business and technical stakeholders to bring clarity to requirements,
- Partner with sales, marketing and delivery teams to communicate roadmap priorities and obtain industry feedback and validation,
- Measure and communicate progress against roadmaps to executive management,
- Collaborates with support to serve as a "Tier 3" prior to escalation to or prioritization with the Development team,
- Supports the product design and development process,
- Coordinates and supports product launches with Sales, Marketing, Production, and other departments.
- Experience with e-commerce & service products with proven results
- Higher education (IT, technical)
- Upper-intermediate English
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to details
- Pro-active and result-oriented
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures,
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.