- Puszkarska 7H, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The successful candidate will bring deep technical and leadership expertise to innovate and solve the challenges of payment services that will process millions of transactions region-wide and across various payment methods.
- set the strategic direction of Herbalife’s payment ecosystem in the region,
- be managing all payments related aspects of multiple products across multiple teams & verticals,
- own the functional engagement and ultimate success of the payment methods, payment processes, PSP integrations and overall payment ecosystem,
- develop a deep expertise in the Herbalife technologies.,
- be interacting with Project Sponsors, vendors and multiple Development Teams.
- Roll out of the new payment methods: gathering requirements, testing, implementation, delivery of projects,
- Assist in defining how payment product performance is measured and ensure the team's growing performance,
- Issue Resolution - answering all questions from business and technical stakeholders,
- Take on a customer-driven approach, working closely with internal and/or external customers to effectively gather requirements and create qualitative products or features,
- Partner with sales, marketing and delivery teams to communicate road map priorities and obtain industry feedback and validation,
- Measure and communicate progress to executive management,
- Coordinate and contributes to the development of knowledge base needed for understanding the product, both internally and externally,
- Collaborates with support to serve as a "Tier 3" prior to escalation with the Development team,
- Supports the product design and development process.
- In-depth knowledge of PSP specifications, Payment Scheme specifications and testing procedures.
- Familiarity with the major credit card/debit card networks, card processing and industry standards.
- Experience with e-commerce & service products with proven results
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Higher education (IT, technical)
- Upper-intermediate English
- Affinity and ambition in Software Product Management
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to details
- Pro-active and result-oriented
- Curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
- Previous experience in project management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding of UI/UX design process
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.