Webinterpret is a fast-growing business with offices in 5 countries. Our SaaS-based software provides e-commerce Localization Engine that enables online retailers to rapidly expand their business into international markets.
Our services are appreciated by over 20,000 retailers across Europe, US and China and are used to run cross-border Ecommerce stores with some of the biggest names in e-commerce such as Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and others.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced:
E-commerce Data Analyst
- You will work with business units managers to support their data-driven operational and strategic decisions.
- Your will add value to business by providing timely analysis of financial performance to understand the business drivers affecting key metrics.
- You will contribute to processes improvements by automating and standardizing reports.
- You will design product experiments, conduct and interpret A/B tests of new features.
- You will join data analysts team experienced in analyzing big data, eCommerce metrics and optimizing customer analytics (seasonality analysis, customer lifetime value, building churn prediction models, etc.).
- You will use modern data analysis and business intelligence tools stack (R, AWS Redshift, Tableau).
- Experience in formulating business insights based on data.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to present complex ideas in a clear way).
- Systematic approach to analyzing complex, unstructured problems.
- Advanced data processing skills - merging data sets (preferably in R).
- Self-confidence, curiosity and growth mindset.
- Sense of humour, being a likable person as you will cooperate with different teams on daily basis.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience with eCommerce or SaaS companies.
- Intermediate knowledge of R language (tidyverse, RMarkdown, shiny).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI.
- Working experience in building, executing and tuning SQL queries (any distribution).
- Experience with REST APIs and non-relational databases (Mongo, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with agile project management methods and tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Working with big partners (eBay, Amazon)
- Product on a big and international scale
- Dynamic international team
- Free English, Polish and German language lessons
- Best friends of staff (free espresso and fruits)
- Access to chill out rooms
- Work in modern and well-arranged office in the city center
- Attractive remuneration
- Strong integration program
- Relocation support