E-commerce Junior Key Account Manager
Warsaw, Warszawa 134392BR
The eCommerce Account Exec. will help to deliver best in class support on the elements needed to drive sales. The ultimate goal will be to drive for 100% compliance on imagery, content and shopper journey.
- This role supports the Ecommerce function in operational delivery of key initiatives. The individual should have a passion for winning; must seek and deliver fresh opportunities.
- Supporting the operational digital agenda with key retail partners.
- Responsible for the implementation of fixing the basics with key to growth within our Impulse customers.
- Deliver strong plans with the intent to grow disproportionately and gain market share across all brands and categories.
- To deliver industry leading online brand communication, which aligns brand objectives with the Ecommerce strategy - ultimately to drive market share of PepsiCo brands online.
- Champion the digital channel within the business and highlighting issues with business process or organisation that impede online growth.
- Works with the core Sales team, Sales Activation, Consumer and Shopper Insights to: a) deliver cutting edge business proposals and shopper insight to customers, b) measure and optimise Return on Investment (ROI) of digital marketing/sales investment c) provide successful online merchandising to Pepsico products.
- Deliver integrated x-channel activation plans, working closely with Shopper Marketing, Account Teams, Sales Activation teams and CoE teams.
- Manage operational relationships with the customer and 3rd party agencies to meet communication objectives.
- Use online tools to create, monitor and post evaluate online activities.
Key skills/experience required:
- Desire to build a career in Ecommerce with a passion for online sales and who have has at least 2 years in eCommerce sales or Digital.
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you.
- Analytical skills - create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities.
- Inspire others - ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus.
- A flexible work environment.
- Competitive advantages and opportunities to grow your career.
- Immediate and visible impact on how the company does business.
- Learning and development opportunities tailored to your career aspirations.
- Cross-cultural experiences.
- A jumpstart to an international career.