Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
E - Commerce Merchandising Manager
Wyser - PL
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
It is Our pleasure to launch a new recruitment process for our client coming from the E- commerce sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven E-commerce Merchandising Manager based in Poland to be part of Opontia’s Brand Management team.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in the e-commerce lifecycle: online store set up, content creation, data analysis, platform tools, and logistics.
Opontia is on a mission to build the next generation e-commerce group in Poland, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Turkey and Africa by acquiring and scaling high-performing businesses on Amazon, Allegro, Noon and other online marketplaces. We are a team of e-commerce experts who are passionate about building a portfolio of best-in-class retail brands. You will get the chance to work alongside a highly entrepreneurial team of exceptional and experienced people, who previously worked at companies like McKinsey & Company, Amazon, Allegro, Uber Eats, Lazada and Noon just to name a few.
- Manage brands end to end across different marketplaces (such as Allegro, Amazon etc) on a daily basis by focusing on stock availability, price competitiveness, and assortment growth
- Manage processing, fulfillment and delivery of orders across all platform in coordination with Operations team
- Analyze and take strategic marketing initiatives based on the sales/marketing performance
- Respond to pre and post sales queries and reviews
- Process returns and claims submission across marketplaces in coordination with Operations team
- Plan promotional campaigns and coordinate execution with the platforms
- Plan marketing campaigns with inputs from Brand Managers and Marketing teams
- Ensure optimal product presentation in terms of content, graphics, images to drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising and visibility on online platforms and channels
- Gain full category understanding in terms of highly demanded products, average basket size, and competitors to maximize and ensure consistent growth of the brand
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve any issues impacting businesses and platforms
- Present analysis and recommendations to internal and external key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with Amazon and Noon account managers to increase exposure & get category insights to grow the brand
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce doing online store set up, content creation, data analysis, usage of in platform-tools, order management and fulfillment
- Knowledge of Allegro as a sales channel
- Knowledge of Amazon as a sales channel would be a plus
- Experience building online strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion of products including price optimization, PPC, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- A highly entrepreneurial and analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects
- Sound time-management and organizational skills;Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills with the ability to make quick judgement calls under pressure.
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup environment. Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and deliver results consistently
- Attractive salary
- Necessary tools,
- Friendly team and nice atmosphere
- An opportuinity to join a fast growing bussines