- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
E-commerce SpecialistNumer ref.: 9128 35030912
About the assignment
E-commerce Specialist is responsible for AkzoNobel e-commerce business development in Poland.
- E-commerce strategy development & execution.
- Starting own sales via e-commerce platforms - Allegro, Amazon.
- Online sales monitoring and Conversion Rates optimization.
- Wet testers e-commerce management.
- “WhereToBuy” tool development – improving conversions, new clients onboarding.
- Developing campaigns to increase digital sales.
- Creating Visual e-merchandising and Developing Digital Asset Platform.
- Supporting sales teams with digital capabilities and e-commerce know how.
- Cooperating with clients’ e-commerce teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce (in particular product related).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in E-Commerce, Digital or Business.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Office/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Fluent Polish and very good English, both verbal and written
- Interest in e-commerce and e-marketing.
- Strong “can-do” and problem - solving attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Quarterly bonus system.
- Work tools (phone, laptop).
- Private medical care.
- Sports card.
- Paint discounts.
- Life insurance.
- Holiday allowance.
- Social benefits fund allowances.
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.