We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent employees in 40 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Hemmersbach pays attention to the development of employees on all levels. Its absolutely necessary to develop a strong group of professionals specializing in e-learning, managing the process of knowledge transfer, creating modern content to support engagement and involvement of all employees of the organization.
You will become part of our Learning & Development team in Katowice and will collaborate closely with our headquarters team in Nuremberg and employees around the world.
- Creating online courses by using world-class copywriting techniques
- Answering the online training requests, gathering requirements
- Research on specific e-Learning topics, transforming the results of search into learning materials and education copywriting
- Recording online courses’ materials (adjusting your own voice tone to allow a wide audience to benefit from your commentary)
- Working collaboratively and successfully with a team and subject matters experts to offer valuable online learning content for our colluagules all over the world
- Excellent command of the English language (a knack for the written word, language correctness)
- Min. 3 years of work experience
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into effective copy
- A passion for writing and the willingness to collaborate with colleagues
- Working experience in the field of online learning and familiarity with a learning platform like Docebo, Saba, Cornerstone or a similar Learning Management System (LMS) as an asset
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: great possibilities for professional, language and personal training with our own personal development programme
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, co-funded lunches delivered to the office
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add statements: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Hemmersbach also for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”