- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Workplace: RemoteNumer ref.: #3420
Who we're looking for
The Web Content Editor will support internal stakeholders in Central Europe to populate new content on multiple regional and country web / intranet sites in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.
Key skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of basic HTML;
- Basic knowledge of graphic editing tools (Adobe suite or similar);
- Previous hands-on experience managing websites with a CMS (Adobe, SharePoint, WordPress or similar) would be an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- The ideal candidate must have a great eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Basic Excel data manipulation and reporting skills;
- Previous experience with podcast creation would be an asset.
Your future role
- Create multilingual landing pages for B2B marketing campaigns using predefined templates and content assets provided by internal stakeholders (text, images, videos and other multimedia elements);
- Maintaining and improving the overall health and efficiency of the marketing automation platform;
- Work collaboratively on large-scale digital updates and providing ongoing support to regional and country marketing teams;
- Keep track of content to make sure it is up-to-date, brand compliant, and meets web publishing standards;
- Structure web content and metadata for search engine optimization, usability, and accessibility;
- Edit and publish digital assets in external and internal channels (PDFs, Emails, HTML templates, Graphics, Video);
- Perform technical content audits and maintaining quality of existing websites.
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
- Attractive salary;
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and access to professional training;
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere;
- Opportunity to work in multinational environment for Central Europe’s leading consulting firm.
If you would like to be a part of great team... do not hesitate!
We are waiting for your application :)
About the team
The team will support marketing teams in Central Europe countries. Team members will cooperate closely with CE Marketing Team from Warsaw and Prague. Team will support internal stakeholders in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.