- Chmielna 132/134, 00-805 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Why do we need you?
We are seeking to significantly expand our Communications Team!
#communications – We’re passionate storytellers about Huuuge. We are creative industry rogues, digital community natives, content lovers and #playtogether admirers.
#creative – We’re unconventional, creative full of passion makers and digital culture shakers. We’re not just in the gaming industry, we are aiming to be vivid in the digital world, and create content that the Internet wants to see.
In this role you will:
- develop and implement an employer branding strategy;
- do strategic planning, handle & monitor our internal communication;
- design and monitor all initiatives and campaigns related to employee engagement;
- design and execute recruitment campaigns for the specific business area;
- measure & plan the uptake and outcomes of recruitment campaigns;
- monitor, handle, design action plans based on employees’ feedback;
- develop and execute employee special events & benefits;
- collaborate with HR and Recruitment;
- monitor market trends and innovations, and benchmark the success of our employer branding strategy with metrics;
- coordinate EB events: conferences, job fairs, open days, training and workshops;
- create internal campaigns building the engagement of employees;
- create the perfect workplace!
- Passion for Employer Branding and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- First-class written and oral English language skills.
- Solid knowledge of the employer branding theory and the most efficient modern practices.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment marketing and talent acquisition tactics.
- Ability to forge relationships across the business.
- Experience in leading and implementing end-to-end EB projects.
Surprise us with:
- Basic understanding of the software engineering domain / IT labor market.
- Being results-driven and understanding the importance of reporting on performance.
What you will get in return?
- Access to knowledge & skills development
- Work in the industry of the future
- International career opportunities
- Pol/Eng language lessons
- Private health care for you and tour family
- Life insurance
- Convenient office locations
- Special Annual bonus
- Fitness & sport
- Free drinks % fresh fruits
- Huuuge hapy hour and free lunch friday
- Game and chillout room
- Summer & Winter party
- Relocation package