HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies and having employed over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries. In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Work Location: Wrocław/Poland
Experience: Min. 3 years EDI experience
- Responsible for securing overall architectural compliance in line with delegated responsibilities
- Authority to take decisions in accordance with EA framework
- Resolve architectural issues escalated from projects and solutions
- Secure excellent IT architectural competence for the concerned solutions and projects
- Drive implementation of solution roadmaps in line with the target architecture for the EDI area
- Be the main interface between different stakeholders, such as EDI team, other IT Architects and the application developers involved in projects and maintenance deliveries, as well as our customers and their partners
- Identify and perform optimization activities
- Act as or support Lead Architects in projects
- Provide technical expertise for other stakeholders during staffing process
- Support solutions of end to end integrations according to principles and EDI guidelines
- Support pre-sales activities such as pre-studies, supporting cost calculations etc
- Maintain and develop B2B & EDI Integration Service descriptions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar approved experience
- Proven work experience as IT architect and within integration area
- Minimum 3 years of EDI experience
- Knowledge of the EDI area in general, EDI standards existing globally for B2B integrations, standard protocols and middleware used for external and internal integrations
- Innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge in your organization.
- Strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your unit, understanding how these contribute to the vision and strategy.
- Service oriented mind-set
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in English
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card without additional fees
- Work place based in Wroclaw
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).