Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/IT/EDIDEV/122018
- Implement specifications using mapping tools.
- Develop EDI interfaces according the technical documentation.
- Analysing existing EDI configurations.
- Validate and test EDI interfaces.
- Advise the business analysts on technical issues.
- Create and update technical documentation.
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- knowledge of communication protocols: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, AS2,
- basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, CSV and positional flat files,
- good knowledge of at least one EDI standard : UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
- skills in SQL,
- very good English skills,
- experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework,
- attention to details and quality of work,
- experience in creating new and modifying existing technical documentation,
- ability to share and co-work in development projects.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office