sharing the costs of sports activities
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Analyst
McCormick Shared Services
- Składowa 35, Śródmieście, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- offer expired 17 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Contributes to mid to large size global and domestic projects and leads small global and domestic projects, focusing on EDI (electronic data interchange) needs including alignment of MKC to GS1 Global Industry. Makes EDI recommendations to McCormick IT, various business functions, and customers/partners for problem resolution. Acts as resident Subject Matter Expert for our Seeburger EDI platform.
Globally partners with business departments and local teams related to EDI to ensure standardization of processes. Broad and deep expertise in EDI implementations in multiple countries.
Integrates business requirements into technical solutions by interviewing users, researching problems, facilitating meetings, coordinating requests, defining solutions, making recommendations and reporting progress. Leads, configures and administers the Seeburger EDI platform to support internal and external business partner requirements.
Drives change, and process redesigns and leverages the current SAP/EDI toolset to gain maximum benefit.
Enforces established GS1standards, processes, and SOX controls.
Interacts across many functions (global business units, McIT, customers and vendors) as well as with all levels of management in performing job responsibilities.
Provides consultation, knowledge, expertise and training regarding systems, master data, process, and functionality to users.
• Required: 5+ yrs progressive, broad based business experience in area(s) such as Materials Management, Planning, Production, Warehousing, Order Management, Purchasing, Supply Planning, Quality and/or Accounting, Global Data Synchronization, Electronic Data Interchange
• 3+ yrs project management, domestic and global, cross-functional projects.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in high pressure, sensitive situations.
• Demonstrated PC/software skills with Word, Excel, Winshuttle and Notes database applications.
• Ability to implement process improvements and work under aggressive deadlines. ERP experience required. Fluency in other languages and SAP preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of underlying application architecture of multiple process areas including those outside of home country through project participation and experience and can assess the impact of changes.
• In depth understanding of how the team interacts with other McCormick functions (Order Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Suppliers, Customers and Cash/Finance) in accomplishing the objectives of EDI and related processes.
• Understanding of the integration points of SAP and the interfaces to the bolt-on software systems; the impact of configuration, table definitions, and SAP design.
• Strong Commercial awareness.
• Data Governance knowledge and benchmarking with peer companies
• GS1 Standards ambassador
• Able to work independently and collectively and motivate team and others within the business
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of the business
• Excellent communication and presentations skills
• Excellent training skills
• Ability to speak English is required, ability to speak a second language preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
OTHER SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent ERP, Seeburger, MS Office, Lotus Notes and Internet skills required (SAP preferred)
• Knowledge of Food Manufacturing, Procure to Pay and Sales Order to Cash business processes
• Excellent Numerical skills – able to breakdown the data and analyze the effect of the change
• Can follow data and process across various technical platforms both internal and work with partners on external integration expectations.
• Proactive and keen to recommend global data and process standards and challenge non-standard processes when necessary
• Excellent relationship management and cross functional project management experience
• Able to challenge non-standard requests and guide business through related design decisions
• Able to prioritize workload and lead change management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate data and propose new methods and process changes
What we offer
Performance-driven annual bonus
Access learning resources
Employee assistance program for employees and their families (EAP)
Possibility of joining different company committees and boards including various charity initiatives
McCormick’s spices and herbs for employees
Summer working hours
Ability to work in an international environment and participate in global projects
Company mobile phone and internet package for remote work purposes
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
employee referral program
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
McCormick Shared Services
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.