At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now, due to department development, there is a chance to join us in the position of:
EDI Specialist - Business Analyst
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/EDIBA/022018
- Non-probationary employment contract.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Formulating and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Perform detailed data mapping documentation and analysis.
- Testing solutions in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Monitoring own workload and deadlines.
- Creating new and modifying existing technical documentation.
- Support the business in decision making.
Join us if you have…
- fluency in spoken and written English,
- knowledge of at least one EDI standard: UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
- basic knowledge of communication protocols used in EDI such as FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTP,
- experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework,
- experience in multicultural self-organized teams,
- basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, SQL,
- ability to share and co-work in development projects,
- great attention to details.