We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 79 000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 research and development centers. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility at MAHLE Shared Services Poland Sp. z o.o. as:
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
- Pro-active monitoring of all relevant system components of the global production EDI system "Axway TSIM"
- Provide level 1 and 2 EDI support incident management with resolution and root cause analysis
- Perform monitoring, maintenance and reporting of system/database/interface availability according to Service Level Agreements.
- Work within a multi-national team in the global delivery model
- Provide EDI support during SAP migration projects or other campaigns and onboarding initiatives
- Error analysis and fixes with consequent task documentation
- Interaction and close collaboration with external business partners (customers, suppliers, 3rd party IT providers)
Impress us with your professional and personal skills.
- Hands-on experience with EDI Systems (including administration), Incident tools/procedures and processes in the Automotive Supply Chain
- Advanced Skills in Axway TSIM-Tools like Object Browser, Configuration, Retrieval & Archive and OFTP-Monitoring
- Advanced Skills in regional/global EDI standards (EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI, ODETTE, ...)
- Basic knowledge of the SAP/R3 modules SD and MM would be beneficial
- Willingness to be on call (outside of normal working hours), only on demand
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (occasional trainings or project support - but not on a frequent base)
- Excellent English (spoken and written), German nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain complex technical terms
See what we can offer you!
- Excellent development and further career opportunities
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Free fruits, sweets and sandwiches days