We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically. In 2017, the group generated sales of approximately EUR 12.8 billion with around 78,000 employees and is represented in more than 30 countries with 170 production locations. Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility.
At MAHLE Shared Services Poland Sp. z o. o. as:
Would you like to take on responsible tasks?
Pro-active monitoring of all relevant system components of the global production EDI system "Axway TSIM"
- Provide level 1 and 2 EDI support incident management with resolution and root cause analysis
- Perform monitoring, maintenance and reporting of system/database/interface availability according to Service Level Agreements.
- Work within a multi-national team in the global delivery model
- Provide EDI support during SAP migration projects or other campaigns and onboarding initiatives
- Error analysis and fixes with consequent task documentation
- Interaction and close collaboration with external business partners (customers, suppliers, 3rd party IT providers)
Impress us with your professional and personal skills
- Hands-on experience with EDI Systems (including administration), Incident tools/procedures and processes in the Automotive Supply Chain
- Advanced Skills in Axway TSIM-Tools like Object Browser, Configuration, Retrieval & Archive and OFTP-Monitoring
- Advanced Skills in regional/global EDI standards (EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI, ODETTE, ...)
- Basic knowledge of the SAP/R3 modules SD and MM would be beneficial
- Willingness to be on call (outside of normal working hours), only on demand
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (occasional trainings or project support - but not on a frequent base)
- Excellent English (spoken and written), German nice to have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain complex technical terms
If you join us you will:
- Get attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance)
- Become a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Have a possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
See what we can offer you!
We offer excellent development opportunities tailored to your individual requirements which are backed by regular feedback meetings and a comprehensive qualification scheme. We value a job well done and are therefore interested in working with you on a long-term basis. We specifically promote your potential and also offer performance-related remuneration and a flexible working model for whatever phase of your life you are in.
Start your journey–with us.