sharing the costs of sports activities
- Postępu 14, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technologist with the right skill sets and attitude to join our new global eDiscovery Services Team, based in the U.S. and Europe. The eDiscovery Collections and Processing Analyst will perform data collections, data management and processing using standard eDiscovery tools and techniques.
Your main accountabilities will include:
Collections: Collect employee and company data for lawsuits and internal investigations using standardized techniques, which may include forensic collections
- Employee data sources include Microsoft 365 Exchange, Box, Laptops and mobile devices.
- Company data sources include network shares, HR systems, Financial databases such as SAP and proprietary applications with SQL back-ends.
- Collection tools include Encase, Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Center, Cellebrite, command-line robocopy, custom SQL queries and stored procedures.
Data Management: Stage collected data on local servers, transfer data to eDiscovery platforms and cloud-based repositories, sweep temporary directories to minimize hosted data volumes, archive Relativity databases once they are no longer needed, data deletion as directed
Processing: Process collected data to prepare it for searches, attorney review and production
- Processing tools include Relativity and Nuix Discover
- Processing may include data normalization, text and metadata extraction, performing OCR and preparing documents for production, including document imaging and Bates stamp branding
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by suggesting more efficient ways of working
- Communicate frequently with other team members, including project managers
- Use internal ticketing systems to assign, delegate and track jobs and advance them through workflows
- Use standard Microsoft Office tools such as Excel for various tracking and analysis tasks
Technical background, including education and/or experience
At least 2 years of experience in eDiscovery, forensic collections, cybersecurity and/or database administration
Ability to handle multiple jobs at once with competing priorities and tight deadlines
Ability to appropriately troubleshoot and escalate technical issues
Basic written communication in English
Ability to quickly learn new software and digital tools
Prior experience in the field of eDiscovery
Familiarity with Relativity and/or Nuix Discover (formerly called Ringtail)
Ability run SQL queries and stored procedures
Prior experience working with legal technology or financial technology
What we offer
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day.
To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you:
• gym access,
• after-work events,
• lunch & learns,
• bright and spacious environment,
• sustainable office working environment,
• networking events.
Additionally, we`re happy to offer wide and various benefits package, including yearly bonus, multisport card, even up to 5 days of additional holidays, pension plan, private medical care, life insurance and a lot more...
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
nagrody za staż pracy
At AstraZeneca every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day. You may not feel you’re at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients’ lives is critical. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do and to always put patients first. Working at AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and our commitment to develop our people beyond what was thought possible.
At AstraZeneca we make the most of individuals’ skills and passion by actively supporting our people to see what can be achieved no matter of the starting point. Our mission in Global Procurement Services is to deliver broader value, not only by actively managing global spend to ensure focus on the resources and the discovery of innovative medicines but also to support Global Procurement and the business to deliver outstanding value.