COSMO EDUCATION sp. z o.o.
- Fabryczna 14a, Fabryczna, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- trainee, assistant
- full office work
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 4
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Educational Assistants work closely with teachers to support all students in fully accessing school life and the curriculum, as well as assisting teachers with the organisation and management of the classroom.
• To actively support all students within their learning and achieving the aims of the school curriculum.
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils
• Support students in all subject areas
• Assist students to access the curriculum safely
• Assist in the maintenance of student records and portfolios of work
• Support students to develop their social skills / behaviours
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom, including supporting access to camps, educational visits and whole school activities, to enable students to fully participate in school life
• Assist students with personal care needs
•Communicate effectively with support staff where necessary
• Prepare and present displays of students' work in line with the teachers and school’s expectations
• Support teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support Learning and Teaching
• Support the aims and ethos of the School and by displaying concern for the student as a whole person, tact, discretion, confidentiality and the willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
• Model exemplary professional practice
• Develop and nurture excellent relationships with all member sof the school community (students, parents, teachers, other staff)
• Work collaboratively with teachers and other staff
• Attend team and staff meetings as requested
• Undertake professional duties that may be reasonably assigned by the school’s management
Experience working with children or in education
Excellent spoken and written English (B2+)
Pedagogical / teaching qualifications are desirable
IT skills (Google Workspace)
Exemplary professional conduct
A personable and friendly approach
All candidates will undergo criminal records checking
What we offer
Full-time contract of employment (umowa o pracę)
LuxMed medical insurance for the employee and dependents
Wrocław Cosmopolitan School is a leading international school in Poland offering high-quality education to the international community of Wrocław. Our school has set a new benchmark in quality and has quickly earned the reputation of being the premier school for the international community in Wrocław.
We have experienced rapid growth since opening in September 2020, and expect our expansion to continue with significant pace. As such, our school is an exhilarating place to learn and work with a very positive atmosphere and a wonderful school community of students, teachers and parents.
Applicants are encouraged to first review our school's website at www.cosmopolitanschool.pl