- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Execute EHS strategies to develop projects in manufacturing.
- Monitor project progress, assess issues and recommend resolutions to meet EHS requirements, quality and productivity goals and objectives.
- Review status of projects and budgets, coordinate schedules, and prepare EHS status reports.
- Coordinate the EHS aspects in design and execution phases of assigned projects.
- Drive and support integration of, and adherence to, company and legal requirements during design and construction of new facilities, processes, equipment, and utilities.
- Collaborate with regional Environment, Health & Safety leads for specific expertise support in capital projects.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in EHS or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience; ideally in EHS for green- and/or brownfield projects.
- Ability to travel app. 50% of time in Europe.
- Ability to monitor multiple projects progress, assess issues and recommend resolutions.
- Construction Project Management experience.
- Experience in Capex planning.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of international standards, codes and leading practices related to capital projects and construction safety.
- Experience managing third party resources to deliver on agreed requirements.
- Experience in operations with challenging EHS aspects.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.