Ehs Manager (Greenfield)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
Currently, we are seeking a person who is willing to take up responsibilities of EHS Manager at greenfield production plant and run a team up to 10 people.
Our Client is a production company from automotive industry, located in Opolskie region which haven not started manufacturing yet.
- Build and conduct EHS team - up to 10 people.
- Create EHS strategy and policy in the company.
- Ensure all workplace injuries, illnesses and incidents are inspected, reported, discussed and remedial action taken where required.
- Promote the development of safe working procedures and appropriate records of safety actions and training.
- Advice on hazard controls.
- Process Risk Assessment.
- Contractor safety management
- Document system management (Quality Document Management System)
- Keep HEALTH & SAFETY KPI record.
- Keep the emergency response plan up to date and coordinate emergency drill for SAFETY with relevant departments.
- Handle regulatory SAFETY issues.
- Keep OSHAS 18001 management procedure up to date and implement it for SAFETY.
- Higher education - MSc or BSc in safety engineering
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the SAFETY field preferably in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Minimum 4 years' experience on managerial position.
- Strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of SAFETY Regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ergonomics & manual handling.
- Strong knowledge of chemical related regulations & Hazard.
- Computer skills: office software (Excel, Access and Word)
- Knowledge of OSHAS 18001 requirements is a plus.
- Strong English skill (Speaking, listening, writing, reading)
- Good communicator, strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cross-department cooperation.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Stable employment (indefinite contract) & continuous professional development in newly established greenfield plant
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme
- An attractive benefit package (including health care, life insurance, sport card)
- Company car
- Subsidized commuting to work
- Relocation support
- Subsidized meals in company's canteen
- Professional trainings & career development opportunities
- Occupational Pension Scheme