sharing the costs of sports activities
Electrical Engineer Assistant - Asystent projektanta instalacji elektrycznych
Jacobs EngineeringAbout the company
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 24 daysuntil: 07 Jul 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
• Design of Electrical systems for various types of industrial clients including semiconductor manufacturing, Data Centers facilities, general manufacturing, buildings and infrastructure projects and other state of the art manufacturing facilities
• Development of conceptual design and preliminary design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selecting of these systems, the development of Electrical one-line diagrams, and general arrangements
• Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of IEC Electrical Codes and Standards
• Good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation) and office suite (Word, Excel)
• Good English level – written and spoken
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
What we offer
• Full time, permanent employment (remote+office)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.