sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for a monthuntil: 20 Aug 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Designs, controls, and implement electrical systems and products
• Participates in design reviews / risks assessments
• Coordinates with engineering team to evaluate the design
• Develops manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
• Managing compliance testing
• Defines maintenance and inspection plans
• Remains informed and updated about regulatory compliance requirements
• Interacts with suppliers for technical information
• Supports the preparation of the technical documentation of the Equipment
• Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering compliance
• Provides technical support to Production team.
• Experience in an engineering role in a production environment is a plus
• Experience with power electronics AC/DC
• Good proficiency with CAD program (E-plan, AutoCAD,..)
• Experience / familiarity with the following directives & standards is a plus :
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- IEC 61511, IEC 61508, IEC 60079-10-1
• Creative & problem solving mindset
• Good proficiency with MS Office
• Good proficiency in Polish and English is mandatory
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
Exion Hydrogen Polskie Elektrolizery
Exion Hydrogen is a newly established company by Zespół Elektrowni Patnów-Adamów-Konin S.A and Cyfrowy Polsat S.A with a subsidiary in Belgium.
The mission of Exion Hydrogen is to design and build ‘best in class’ clean hydrogen production technologies in its facilities in Gdansk.
On our exciting journey to develop our company we are looking for dynamic people with a good flair of entrepreneurial spirit.
Education : Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Assignment : full time
Travel required : 5%
Exion Hydrogen promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to give everyone equal access to opportunity regardless of race, sex or religion and create an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives.