Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
We are a company on a mission, working towards a cleaner, greener future, and as such, we have aligned our sustainability goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Working means that you contribute to that mission.
Located in Poznań was open in 2016 with 27 employees onboard. Today we hire more than 370 employees and are still expanding in new exciting areas to support business all over the world. Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Controlling – we have built strong competence centres for Digital (IT), Group Technology (Engineering), Sourcing and Procurement and Digital Marketing. We believe in flexibility & diversity in each area of operations. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. The firm values which include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work every day.
You will be part of Group Technology where we create and deliver machines and production equipment as well as entire production lines for our international production sites. In this department, you will join Operational Technology & Electrical Project Management and 23 colleagues with strong engineering backgrounds within electrical design, automation technology and project management.
As such, you are in charge of the way we carry out electrical design down to component level as you work on all phases of a project – from initial specifications and design to test, commissioning and after service. Your assignments can vary from small machine deliveries and support cases to participation in large "greenfield" factory projects on a global scale as you:
• Specification of automation equipment for firm production lines
• Work with our external suppliers
• Coordinate tasks and deliveries in relation to pricing, plan and budget
• Assist Internal Sales on offers
• Ensure that QA is on point
• Travel up to 80 days per year to projects at our production sites, visit sub suppliers or carry out factory acceptance tests in the US, Asia, Russia and within Europe
As a person, you enjoy the technical detail and analysis of picking the right components, evaluating a design or solving a technical issue. You value quality in your deliveries and will thrive in a role where you will be the sounding board on all things related to electrical engineering across projects. This also calls for you to be able to communicate in an efficient manner with internal customers in the subsidiaries as well as colleagues.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
• Have a solid background within the area of electrical design combined with some years of experience
• Are ready to manage smaller projects independently, managing tests and budget, while we help you develop your project management skills
• Are fluent in English – additional language skills are a plus
What employer offers
By joining our team, you become a part of the people-centric work environment of a Danish company. We offer you competitive salary, permanent contract after the probation period, development package, team building events, activity-based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building – Nowy Rynek.
Our compensation package on employment contracts includes:
• Private Medical Care
• Christmas Vouchers
• Holiday Subsidy
• Loyalty Bonus
• Referral programme
• Concierge service - Ask Henry
• Employee discount for ROCKWOOL products
• Flexible working hours and possibility of a home office
• Relaxation zones and fruit in the office
Moreover, we have prepared an onboarding programme for you. This will give you the perfect opportunity to learn the process details and connect with the new team – a close-knit group of people who are always ready to help each other out.