- Szturmowa 2A, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Emerson Electrical Group – with responsibilities for field service functions for Emerson power projects. Responsibilities will include providing technical leadership and innovative thinking in a wide range of power plant fundamentals. A good business understanding and effective dealings with internal and external customers are essential. Enthusiastic and self-motivated a plus.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyse customer’s C&I Requests for Quotation for power plant automation solutions
• Cooperate with Sales Engineers and customers for the scope clarification
• Perform site survey visits for scope and solution clarification
• Define the optimal C&I solution for the pursuing project
• Prepare technical proposals, create necessary documents
• Calculate and analyse project costs for both budgetary and firm offers
• Define and prepare of Requests for Quotation for subcontractors
• Cooperate with other Emerson departments for scope and costs definition
• Active participation in the technical meetings with the Customers and Subcontractors
• Contracts take-over to engineering department
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in engineering from an accredited university, preferably electrical. Experience and knowledge of excitation systems control equipment design, electrical protection equipment and electrical power systems are considered necessary with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Experience with multiple exciter equipment manufacturers is preferred. Specific knowledge in excitation system installation engineering design, installation supervision, project control and execution, excitation system training, start up and commissioning, PSS tuning, and troubleshooting is a plus. Demonstrated skills in using computers and relevant software packages such as Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, EPLAN, E3. Capable of writing technical reports, Supervisory skills, as well as, progressive project responsibility is a definite asset. Ability to maintain and oversee accurate project cost and schedule tracking is required.
• Ensures Accountability
• Action Orientated
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Nimble Learning
• Plans and Aligns
• Drives Results
• Self-Development Tech Savvy
• Instils Trust Optimizes Work Process
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.