- Romualda Traugutta 7/9, 00-067 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
Electronic Banking Expert is responsible for building and implementing of digital channels development strategy in the field of Mobile Application and Internet Platform as a part of the Remote Banking Products Office for Retail Banking Customers. The responsibility includes managing all key projects related to electronic banking, electronic payments, European regulations and popularizing electronic access channels. Electronic Banking Expert is also responsible for building acquisition tools both before and after logging in, as well as transferring transaction traffic from traditional channels such as branches or telephone banking to electronic channels by building and implementing appropriate functionalities.
- Creating and implementing strategies for development of electronic banking, including strategies for creation and development of the mobile application and Citiplanner application.
- Management of key projects in the field of electronic banking, electronic payments, European regulations and popularization of banking electronic access channels.
- Responsibility for commercialization of remote banking services.
- Cooperation with entities such as CitiPhone, Operations, Product teams to transfer clients from traditional service channels to electronic service channels.
- Responsibility for results of the NPS survey for electronic customer service channels in the area of analysis, problem prioritization management, feedback and implementations aimed at improving the usability and intuitiveness of the platform.
- Cooperation with product teams to adapt electronic products to all current requirements, both regulatory and those resulting from customer needs.
- Development of competitive analysis in the field of remote banking.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in banking.
- Knowledge of banking products.
- Knowledge of practical use and implementation of banking solutions.
- Experience in working with technological and business units in the field of creation, maintenance and development of remote access channels, as well as in cooperation with regulatory teams within a bank.
- Developed analytical skills, ability plan and predict.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build networking and alliances with business partners inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of Fintech solutions would be an asset.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of operational and front-line processes as well as regulations in this area will be an advantage.
What do we offer
- Work in a team of professionals openly sharing their knowledge.
- Opportunity to improve professional skills.
- Work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Rich benefits package (medical care, fitness card, life insurance, employee pension scheme).
The role is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Program jest realizowany w miastach:
Bełchatów, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełm, Chorzów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Elbląg, Ełk, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Głogów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jelenia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Konin, Koszalin, Kraków, Kutno, Legnica, Leszno, Lublin, Łomża, Łódź, Mielec, Nowy Sącz, Oborniki Wielkopolskie, Olsztyn, Opole, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Pabianice, Piekary Śląskie, Piła, Piotrków Trybunalski, Płock, Poznań, Puławy, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Rybnik, Rzeszów, Siedlce, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sieradz, Skarżysko Kamienna, Sosnowiec, Stalowa Wola, Stargard Szczeciński, Szczecin, Świdnica, Tarnowo Podgórne, Tarnowskie Góry, Tarnów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Toruń, Tychy, Wałbrzych, Warszawa, Włocławek, Wrocław, Zabrze, Zamość, Zielona Góra, Żory.