The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development Centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center
As a result of growth of our organization, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center in Chrzanów.
In Chrzanów Site we focus on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars. These products have a high level of technology content such as LED, electronics, optics as well as a very attractive styling.The main manufacturing processes such as metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections are highly advanced. Valeo constantly innovates to improve the product performance, comfort and safety.
Valeo provides exceptional employee conditions and develops talents throughout all levels of organisation. We offer our employees opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for:
Electronic Design Leader in Development Center
Localization: Chrzanów near Kraków
- Leads the electronic project execution by following the schedule, performances and all costs;
- Coordinates all the electronic developments (system, HW, SW, functional validation, EMC, safety, product qualification, R&D, quality…)
- Leads technically and supports the industrialization (design for manufacturing);
- Manages product’s configuration and the delivery (product / documentation);
- Performs risks identification and develops project risks mitigation plan;
- Analyses impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation.
The ideal Candidate for this role will:
- Have an engineer’s or master’s degree in electronics or software engineering;
- Have min. 3 years of experience in similar positions;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be a strong communicator and passionate about achieving the right solution for every customer;
- Present highly supportive and flexible mindset;
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability of creative thinking.
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to create completely new Development Center;
- International training program;
- Possibility to work with innovative automotive technologies;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment;
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience;
- Stable employment under a permanent contract;
- Attractive benefits’ package;
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.
Apply and let’s talk about what you can do with us and what we can do for you.