Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center
As a result of growth of our organization, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center in Chrzanów.
In Chrzanów Site we focus on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars. These products have a high level of technology content such as LED, electronics, optics as well as a very attractive styling.The main manufacturing processes such as metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections are highly advanced. Valeo constantly innovates to improve the product performance, comfort and safety.
Valeo provides exceptional employee conditions and develops talents throughout all levels of organisation. We offer our employees opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Electronic System Engineer in Development Center
Localization: Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center, Chrzanów near Kraków
- Develops the system according to Valeo and A-Spice System Engineering Methodology standards;
- Undertakes the system functional tasks on a family of products;
- Requirement elicitation with the customer and the stakeholders;
- Leads the system architecture choices;
- Establishes the detail requirements in the specification at the system and component level;
- Ensures the respect of project milestones in respect with Quality, Cost and Delay;
- Introduces with the system team the System standardization;
- Supports and/or represents the Electronic Design Leader (EDL) in front of the customer;
- Guaranties the system consistency during the design and validation phase;
- Reviews the system specification with the implementation;
- Applies environment Safety and Security procedures and good practices;
- Knows for their activities and the subcontractors activities, the potential risk and their consequences, is attentive and responsive to them and manages the associated action plans.
The ideal Candidate for this role will:
- Have an engineer’s or master’s degree in Electronics Engineering;
- Have 2 years in designing embedded electronic System for Automotive or Industrial applications;
- Knowledge of modeling/ simulation tools and requirement management tools;
- Have very good English skills, German is a plus;
- Present highly supportive and flexible mindset;
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability of creative thinking.
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to create completely new Development Center;
- International training program;
- Possibility to work with innovative automotive technologies;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment;
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience;
- Stable employment under a permanent contract;
- Attractive benefits’ package;
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.