- Szymona Szymonowica 85, 30-396 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Knorr-Bremse is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of other safety-critical subsystems for rail and commercial vehicles. Knorr-Bremse’s products make a major contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on roads and railroads around the world. With a history stretching back over 114 years and boasting significantly higher than average growth for many decades now, Knorr-Bremse is one of Germany’s most successful industrial companies.
Join us! Due to our development we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
We are looking for Electronic System Engineer to deal with international control projects in railway industry. As a member of our team you will be responsible for developing control part of train subsystems. You will have an occasion to work on project from early concept phase till introducing system to commercial use. You will collaborate with cross-cultural project team and customers from different countries.
- technical lead of brakes system projects
- specify functional and safety requirements for SW and HW based on customer requirements,
- lead technical discussion with internal and external customers,
- develop control subsystems based on Knorr-Bremse and 3rd parties electronic platforms,
- develop of control application SW and perform SW testing (SW integration tests, HIL tests),
- support for system commissioning,
- execute project activities with respect to project time line in compliance to V-model based Knorr-Bremse system engineering process and supporting processes like: change management, configuration management, version management,
- collaborate with other Knorr-Bremse locations / departments to align project solutions with project needs and product strategy,
- collaborate with project team members from all over the world: project manager, other system engineers, validation engineers
- bachelor or master degree in engineering (electronics, electrical, mechatronics, robotics, automation or similar),
- minimum 2 years of experience in automotive, railway or in other industry,
- experience with requirements management, change management, configuration management and process driven system / SW engineering,
- understanding of electronics (HW inputs and outputs), electrical schematics,
- moderate knowledge about embedded SW, PLC or Matlab/Simulink,
- C/C++ programming skills will be a plus,
- functional safety understanding would be an asset,
- good job organization and analytical thinking,
- team player,
- fluent English, German will be an advantage.
- attractive salary,
- creative and challenging work in an international environment,
- training and idevelopment opportunities,
- flexible working time,
- friendly atmosphere and team support,
- benefits package (e.g. private medical care, sport card, life insurance, languages trainings, holiday allowance),
- incentive programs.
If you are interested please submit your application via the contact form with a note "Electronic System Engineer".
Please enclose the following clause: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Knorr-Bremse Systemy Kolejowe Polska Sp. z o.o. nr KRS: 0000101217 na potrzeby realizacji aktualnych i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji. Oświadczam, że zapoznałem się z informacją zamieszczoną na stronie internetowej