For our Client, a global original design manufacturer of electronic manufacturing systems and integrated products, we are looking for Candidates for the role of:
Electronical Production Manager
- Responsible for executing and tracking tests performance.
- Conducting usability testing on a wide range of electronic devices.
- Coordinating full lifecycle testing of a newly launched and already existing applications.
- Testing integration of existing application with other systems and services.
- Performing system analysis and suggesting its re-development if necessary.
- Confirming required standards for new products with internal testing team.
- Coordinating integration of designed modules with the project’s platform.
- Writing validation requirements to estimate the system configuration.
- Ensuring development, coding, testing and monitoring of critical issues.
- Performing samples verification against all testing reports and standards to make sure products for MP match testing standards.
- Collecting and verifying available testing reports of the required standards from suppliers and internal testing teams.
- Cooperating with customers in the area o configuration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Handling with various aspects of software design such as requirement analysis, coding, testing and monitoring critical issues.
- Supervising work of testing team.
- Good English knowledge (at least B level).
- Knowledge about analog and digital electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with analysis and problem solving on functional test equipments.
- Knowledge of optical inspection system (ex. Dalsa Shelock).
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio environment (.net, VB, C#).
- Basic knowledge of SQL database.
- Knowledge of National Instruments platform.
- Basic knowledge of Labview program.
- Basic knowledge of TestStand program.
We are looking for people with:
- Ability to work within a multinational environment.
- Ability to travel quite frequently within Europe.
- Passion of work.
- Proactive approach and focus on processes and tools improvements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Good understanding of business values and ability to translate them into a test requirements.