- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Electronics EngineerNumer ref.: J000583152
- Review and analyze requirements
- Contact with electronic component suppliers
- Run simulations and calculations of designed sub-circuits
- Draw schematics
- Prepare Bill-Of-Material and manufacturing data for build
- Prepare, update and review process documents (incl. DFMEA)
- Run evaluation tests on prototypes
- Test designed hardware against requirements
- Develop test plans and document results with test reports
electronic devices for automotive.
- Products like body computers, multimedia devices, cameras, radars, etc.
- Engineering or Master Degree in Electronics or similar
- Experience in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium power analog circuits and signal measurement
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Communication skills
- Team oriented
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers