- Alberta Einsteina 36, 44-109 Gliwice, PolskaGliwice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems - We are Europe’s leading high volume manufacturer of advanced battery systems with a market presence of over 20 years. Located in Gliwice, we specialize in rechargeable lithium-ion battery systems, designing and producing a wide range of battery packs for various applications such as e-bikes, power tools, garden tools, medical devices and light e-mobility.
Responsibility for the design of all electronic hardware and software for new products, as well as maintenance of existing products with the additional management of a small team.
Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the Electronics Design Team by:
- Responsible for team development including recruitment, career advisory and team performance
- Allocation, scheduling, and supervising the Electronics Team tasks.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to team members and ensuring that Electronics Team is thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training.
- Monitoring and reporting administrative issues.
Responsible for BMS development, BMS roadmap and portfolio, as well as providing and maintaining required documentation, including:
- Determining the most appropriate design approach within their discipline to achieve project requirements and budget.
- Defining development plan with clear project milestones.
- Defining BMS technology & architecture (component selection/evaluation, circuit schematic design and layout).
- Mentoring and guiding the team on best practices and document them in line with the ISO 9001 requirements.
- Support for the test and development by creating DFMEA and DVP&R.
- Solving electronics related technical problems discovered in product development.
- Developing BMS according to applicable standards and legal requirements.
Responsible for translating broad customer requirements into more detailed specifications for the electronics team to execute, including:
- Defining the project scope and customer needs regarding BMS.
- Evaluating the required time and resource to execute.
- Preparing and presenting the possible technical solution to the customers.
- Benchmarking of electronics and software including testing in applications.
- Responsible for organizing, planning and documenting the regular meetings to support new RFQ’s, ongoing developments and benchmarks.
- Support the PM & CFT in defining the proper BMS for the project by analysing the customer requirements, recommending optimal technical solution and providing required information to the sourcing team.
- Support for the BMS cost estimation process by having understanding of the influence of design solution on cost and the understanding of BMS solutions in current productions and their cost.
- Ensure that EHS practice are maintained at all times adhering to the applicable procedures and instructions.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in electronic system design and development methodologies – is a must
- Experience in team leadership
- Thorough understanding of Electronics Engineering
- Experience in electronics related Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly
- Competence in Altium or other similar electronic design software
- Project management skills
- Practical knowledge of HW and SW
- Practical knowledge of FMEA and DVP&R
- Appropriate (B2) command of Polish & English
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate electrical and cell safety regulations including UN/ECE standards
- Understanding of the influence of electronics design on cost.
What we offer our employees:
- Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists
- External and internal training programs
- Private medical care; sport card and group insurance on favourable terms
- A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours