MICROAMP SOLUTIONS sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat
Microamp Solutions is a deep technology start-up working on innovative RF active components and RF Front-Ends for modern 5G networks and wireless communication systems. The company was founded in 2019 as a response to the ongoing 5G revolution and the growing need for modern radio frequency services and products. Microamp team is in an ever-evolving network, of technical and business specialists from top reputable organizations and institutions.
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified, energetic individual to analogue/digital circuit design for the next generation 5G RF Front-ends and Transceivers. You will act as 5G Electronics Design Engineer with respect to activities related to Analogue/digital electronics design, deployment and measurements. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- analogue/digital circuit design including power supply circuits design,
- full hardware lifecycle from system concept, through detailed design, simulation and prototyping, test and verification, system integration and support in production,
- creating high quality, cost effective and robust designs, fully documenting and recording work carried out and keeping them under configuration management,
- carrying out all detailed design activities from requirements capture to design verification, ensuring design reviews are completed successfully, preparing robust manufacturing data packs,
- implementing hardware changes,
- test/validation of electronics.
- BSc,BSc, MSc or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- 2+ years in developing electronics, that is schematic and layout, using Altium Designer and/or similar,
- familiarity with one or more of the following design areas: digital /control electronics, high-speed electronics, power electronics,
- knowledge of PCB design,
- programming skills, including: C / C++, Python, Matlab,
- experience working with verity of high-speed and low-speed interfaces, including: I2C, SPI, USB, JTAG, Ethernet (10/100/1000M, 10G, 100G), JESD204a/b/c, and more,
- knowledge of technical English is a must have,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have
- experience with network system configuration and administration,
- experience with ARM Cortex,
- experience with control systems,
- embedded programming in C for microcontrollers,
- expense in high-speed/high-power electronics design,
- basics FPGA Integration.
- 7000 - 8500 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- flexible working hours some homeworking,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on RF & Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.