- Równoległa 4, 02-235 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At UL, we know why we come to work.
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure, and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion, and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Our CTECH division contributes to society’s progress by enabling the adoption of new technologies. We want to be the best service provider for services that enable customers to successfully launch electronic and wireless products that are safe, compliant and delight their end users. Being the best means being able to serve the most demanding customers, the latest technologies and product innovations while consistently providing outstanding quality, service and value, so that we make every customer an advocate of UL and sustain market leadership in the areas we compete in.
(Consumer Technology)Numer ref.: office location: ul. Równoległa 4, Warsaw
As our global footprint continues to spread across the world, we are looking for an Electronics Project Engineer with a focus on information technology devices, audio/video equipment and power supplies to join our team in the new Warsaw office at Równoległa 4.
In this role, you will use your expertise in electronics/electrics by helping international clients to certify their products before entering the world market. You will be in charge of managing certification projects in an international environment and of helping customers understand the requirements of a complex environment. You will evaluate information technology devices, audio/video equipment and power supplies for compliance with safety standards.
What you’ll learn & achieve:
During the onboarding process, you will learn the processes and technical aspects of certification. You will have your mentor, who will guide you during your first months at UL. After the onboarding and a dedicated training period, you will be responsible for the following varied tasks in a project-related team:
- Planning of the entire certification project, including the process, approvals, and execution of product tests in close cooperation with our worldwide customers.
- Verification of the conformity of products and components to given standards
- Definition of the approval concept concerning new technologies
- Close cooperation with our electrical/mechanical testing laboratories and the sales team
- Preparation of final reports, mainly in English
What makes you a great fit:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a solid background in this area
- Professional experience is highly welcomed - ideally in the testing and certification business, in research and development, and/or in project management
- Structured and results-oriented working style
- Pronounced analytical ability paired with curiosity for new technologies
- Team-player with good communication skills and customer orientation in an international environment
- English speaking and writing, German would be a plus
What you’ll experience working at UL:
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure, and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply ingrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work, and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & Achieve: We learn, work, and grow together with targeted development, reward, and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
- Total Rewards: We offer an interesting job in an experienced, highly motivated international team. You will gain vast experience in the area of Consumer Technology and you will be in contact with our premium-accounts customers worldwide. We offer you the opportunity to develop in a growing business with the possibility to take on additional responsibilities with one of the global players in the Testing, Inspection, and Certification business. A full-time stable job, life insurance, private medical insurance, and training courses via UL University will round up our benefits; we also offer flexible working hours, and the possibility to work from home.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit our company page www.UL.com and division page https://ctech.ul.com/en/
Please add the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
Please be advised that the data administrator is UL International Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Sękocin Nowy, Al. Krakowska 81. The given personal data will be processed for the recruitment process being carried out. The obligation to provide them results from the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974. Labor Code (consolidated text from 1998 No. 21, item 94, as amended).