Elektronik Embedded - Programista elektronik
Haptology sp. z o.o.
- Rynek Dębnicki 10Kraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat, Część etatu, Dodatkowa/tymczasowa
Let's go beyond vision. Haptology solutions deepen the experience of spontaneous interaction with the machine, eliminating distance and other limitations related to the mechanics of physical, visual or voice interfaces.
We create a new physicality, this time virtual, expanding the spectrum of interactive sensations with a tactile dimension. Our company (www.haptology.com) aims to redefine the way people understand digital content as something that can be touched and felt.
Looking for an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer, proficient with both hardware and software. As a senior team member, you will have a fantastic opportunity to design and develop (sometimes from scratch) new devices and push the frontiers of innovation in haptic technology. You gain exposure to multiple platforms, agile methodologies and enjoy an open working environment.
Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
Design electronic devices for werable electronisc applications. Take part in embedded software development for our products. Createing full design documentation (schematics, PCBs, Bill of Materials, etc.). Testing and debugging of device prototypes. Close cooperation with the application software team, on developing new features, improving software quality and robustness.
- 5 years of work experience in either embedded software development or hardware design.
- Experience in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on ARM based embedded systems.
- Practical knowledge in PCB design, including multilayer PCB.
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Practical experience in embedded software development. Experience with ARM architecture and real time operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Git version control system.
- Communicative, energetic and ready to own challenges outside of your comfort zone
- Stable employment ( full-time).
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional/optional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being part of a highly motivated, international team and working with the newest HAPTIC technologies.