Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our client - one of the largest investment organizations in the world, a company that manages the assets of many millions of private and institutional investors, we are looking for a person for the position: Email Coordinator, who will support the US Email Marketing team’s efforts to create and send emails, primarily to financial professionals.
Email Production Specialist
- build and maintain the team’s SharePoint pages,
- manage, track, and monitor email help desk requests to ensure a timely resolution,
- work with Email Specialists and technology team members to fulfill technical requests,
- identify and route other email help desk requests to appropriate teams,
- work with Email Specialists to manage and update email templates,
- assist with email coding and deployment,
- create basic reports on email performance/results,
- perform other duties or special projects as requested.
- experience with HTML, CSS, and scripting languages,
- experience with common Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.),
- knowledge of proper English usage (min. B2),
- strong organizational skills and the ability to work within schedules,
- detail oriented, sensitive to deadlines and strong creative problem-solving skills,
- excellent communicator and team player,
- experience with Microsoft SharePoint a plus,
- knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and/or Marketo a plus,
- general knowledge of the mutual fund industry a plus.
- possibility to develop your career in a Global environment,
- attractive location (city center),
- benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program,
- stable employment conditions,
- free gym in your office,
- friendly and supportive working environment,
- participation in international projects,
- possibility to lead or support Charity Events.