- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver high quality advanced routing software using the latest technologies and innovations in a timely manner.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into engineering requirements. Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off.
- Interface with developers, QA, Documentation & Customer Support teams as needed.
- Architect, design, develop, test, or troubleshoot features or functions.
- Interact cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization lines.
- Participate in full product life cycle development.
- Interface with Support/Customers during escalations and drive issues to completion.
- C/ C++ programming and Linux based development and build environment. At least Bachelor's or university degree (B. S) in computer science, information sciences or a related field.
- Good understanding of the host stack protocols such as IPv4/IPv6/TCP/UDP and routing protocols such as BGP/OSPF/ISIS/MPLS.
- Experience in L2 and L3 Ethernet switching and routing protocols and/or forwarding (some or all of the following protocols; LACP, STP, IGMP, Multicast, OSPF, PIM).
- Good understanding of L4 to L7 protocols in Web, Mail and File applications.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com