- ul.Duńska 9, 54-427 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
together we are creating innovative products of future.
We are looking for a person for the position of:
Viessmann is a leader of technological progress in the heating industry, with its Wrocław based R&D Centre developing the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment to translate the results of our work into innovative solutions to be applied in a near and more distant future.
The person on the given job position will be responsible for developing software for the control, communication and visualization systems used in the products of the Viessmann Group. The other responsibility on this position will be implementing, testing and maintaining the software quality of the new systems.
What we expect:
- Experience in creating applications for dedicated Embedded platforms
- Experience in C/C++ programing language
- You know microcontrollers like ARM Cortex M0/M3/M4
- Experience with tools like programmers, debuggers
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, communication between
- Systems and issues in the field of analog electronics, and digital
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Individual impact on the Viessmann R&D Center equipped and comfortable office
- Flexible working time
- Free parking place
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Excellent coffee with great companions
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences