- ul.Duńska 9, 54-427 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
together create innovative products of the future.
We are looking for a person for the position of:
Viessmann is a leader of technological progress in the heating industry, with its Wrocław based R&D Centre developing the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment to translate the results of our work into innovative solutions to be applied in the near and more distant future.
The person on the given job position will be responsible for developing integrating and test demanding IoT projects using agile methods from the customer idea to the market launch for a wide range of industries (e.g. Smart Home, Smart Lightning, Smart Climate)
What we expect?
- Experience in creating applications in C/C++ for embedded platforms
- Knowledge in embedded Linux and/or RTOS platforms
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems, communication between
- Experience with tools like programmers, debuggers, build systems and unit testing
- Systems and issues in the field of analog electronics, and digital
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Flexible working time
- Free parking place
- Individual impact on the Viessmann R&D Center
- Excellent coffee in a great company
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences
- Responsibility for the design, development and implementation of connectivity solutions on embedded platforms.
- Managing software components from requirement analysis to integration, ensuring quality requirements and supporting their release.