Embedded Linux Software Engineer for Audio / DSP
- Podgórki Tynieckie 2, 30-399 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
We are looking for enthusiasts and experts in the field of digital audio processing and sound management in the car. You can expect to have a daily contact with music, noise, sound correction and echo cancellation.
You will design, develop, test and integrate audio software components into our new projects. We are looking both for mid and senior engineers.
As an Audio/DSP software engineer you will be involved in:
- Software development for embedded platforms running on QNX, Linux or Android OS
- Kernel & device drivers development/maintenance
- HW bring-up
- Co-operation with departments involved in development of automotive components
- Regular improvement your software development skills working with top innovative companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science or related
- Good C programming skills
- Linux experience in the areas of kernel/drivers/user space
- Experience in embedded system architecture, RTOS and bare-metal environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn
- Familiarity with microcontrollers and ARM processors
Nice to have (preferred qualifications):
- Android knowledge on the AOSP level
- Familiarity with ALSA, TinyALSA, Ethernet Audio, Android HAL
- Experience with software design methodologies and latest software quality standards
- Practical skills in code performance optimization
- Experience with unit tests and hardware debugging
- Knowledge of Python, Git
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.