sharing the costs of sports activities
Embedded Penetration Tester
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
Reverse engineering, hardware hacking, and black-box style testing against embedded systems.
Investigate possible logical attack scenarios by interpreting code review findings, and analyzing test results.
Create innovative attacks tools/automations for project specific needs.
Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience in embedded and/or non-embedded domain.
Knowledge of embedded PC architecture such as ARM and assembly programming.
Reverse engineering of system binary level (POSIX, WinAPI) and source code review experience.
Proficiency in usage of security testing tools such as disassemblers, flash dumper, JTAG finders.
Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
Knowledge of cryptography is desirable.
Existing contribution to open source projects, CVE reporting, conference publications are desirable.
Certifications such as OSCP are desirable but not mandatory.
Background in automotive systems is desirable but not mandatory.
Very good English both verbal and written.
German in communicative level.
Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
Attention to details.
Structured and systematic approach to projects.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.