- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Embedded Software Developer for Automotive SystemsNumer ref.: J000608153
First automotive gesture controlled system? That’s Aptiv! First autonomous car that crossed USA? That’s Aptiv too! Do you like cars? Would you like to develop the newest software systems for biggest world car brands? Interested in seeing results of your work on roads all over the world?
- Analysis of customer requirements and technical specifications
- Design software and test specifications
- Cooperate closely with Software Engineers, Test Engineers and Product Owners across various teams
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Master degree (software programming engineering, electronics, automatics or related)
- Good knowledge of C language
- 2+ experience in embedded systems software development
- Good English
What we appreciate:
- Experience with communication protocols Ethernet, CAN, LIN
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems e.g. FreeRTOS, OSEK
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.