sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
HCL's Telecommunications Services provide an end-to-end solutions framework approach to increase efficiency, drive cost reductions and foster innovation. We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join us and work from home in an international team.
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree
• Extensive knowledge of RTOS Fundamentals
• Strong programming skills for languages such as C, Python, DSP Assembly
• Hands on experience with UPLINK and DOWNLINK chains of Baseband Architecture
• Experience in LTE Layer 1 standard implementation
• Experience in developing, debugging & optimizing core signal processing algorithms.
• Knowledge for digital signal processing methods and algorithms
• Previous experience for testing using tools such as QCAT
• Previous experience in using Visual C++, Code Composer Studio, Code Warrior, MATLAB/Simulink
• Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
• Spirent Channel Emulator
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.