- Aleja Juliusza Słowackiego 64, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Developing real-time embedded systems
Preparing implementation proposals in accordance with given requirements and existing system architecture
Writing unit tests
Debugging and fixing issues
Deep knowledge of developed system
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree (computer science, electrical engineering, or another related field)
• 3+ years of experience
• Very good knowledge of C/C++
• Very good knowledge of CAN FD or at least CAN 2.0.
• Practical knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuitry,
• Knowledge of English at level allowing exchange of information within the team and the understanding of technical documentation
• Dependability and a structured working method
• Knowledge of Git version control system
• Knowledge of Microchip ATSAM E family/ i.MX6/ i.MX8,
• Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric encryption
• Knowledge of Yocto
• Ability to understand 3 phase electrical networks and measurements
VIOTAS is an international company based in Ireland implementing high tech services for the electricity industry.
Operating at the leading edge of the industry creating innovative services that are underpinned by continued in-house technology development and delivered to the market by an exceptional technical services team. Some of this can be delivered faster than the blink of an eye to provide the critical support that’s needed to facilitate the increasing integration of renewable energy.
The company was recently named the fastest growing technology company in Ireland at the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards in 2019. We are beginning to expand globally, with plans to implement energy system services in a number of other international markets.
We are a highly motivated team that are pushing boundaries to achieve success. We are looking for a driven person who is searching for the same.
VIOTAS Innovation has recently established an office in Krakow and we are recruiting a range of embedded hardware, software and test engineers. You will be joining a team of talented embedded engineers in VIOTAS and will collaborate extensively with our team in Ireland. You will participate in the design, development and testing of new products that will help transform power systems globally.