Embedded Software Developer
Grinn Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- West House, Strzegomska 140A, 54-429 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
GRINN is a IoT design house based in Wroclaw (Poland). Our mission is to design electronic devices that make everyday life easier and give people new opportunities. We are distinguished by dynamic performance and high quality service. Using our experience and the latest technology, we face the biggest challenges with passion and our aim is to become a recognized leader in the design of electronic devices in Europe. We assist our customers at every stage of the project or we can implement it from the moment of creating the idea through the design to the preparation of the product.
- full lifecycle software development: design, development, debugging, unit testing, localization, documentation,
- cooperation with hardware designers,
- creating and reviewing requirements for design specifications based on HW specifications,
- support for project managers in project planning phase.
- knowledge and experience in C/C++/Python programming and Object Oriented Design,
- experience in Embedded (Linux based) SW development,
- experience in unit testing,
- experience in Git,
- knowledge of SPI, I2C, I2S, USB communication protocols,
- strong organizational, communication and people skills,
- knowledge sharing abilities.
Nice to have
- experience in bare-metal projects,
- knowledge of test automation frameworks,
- expirience with Buildroot, Yocto and Zephyrproject,
- basic knowledge of electronics.