- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
The Motion Business is a fast-growing part of Rockwell Automation that develops motion control products such as servo drives, servo motors, and independent cart systems for use in industrial applications. The most common market for these products are in factory automation applications such as packaging machinery, paper converting, printing, web handling, and automated assembly. Within the product development teams of the Motion Business, embedded software needs have increased in recent years as more and more functionality is put into software. In order to expand our capacity to deliver these features, a new team will be formed in Rockwell Automation’s office in Katowice, Poland. New team members at this location will have a great opportunity to join our business and contribute to even more success in the market.
This position requires a detailed understanding of embedded control system electronics and hardware interfacing. You will be part of a team that works on feature enhancements & anomaly resolutions, and test firmware algorithms to manage and interact with hardware. This role will require proven ability to work with electronics hardware personnel and analytical skills to provide issue resolution.
- Contributes for the coding and construction of C and C++ based embedded systems.
- Contributes to requirements specification and documentation for feature development.
- Reports, analyzes, debugs, and corrects anomalies. Supports quality improvements.
- Works effectively both independently and in a team environment to deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of embedded real-time firmware development (requirements analysis, design, testing, and documentation) using C/C++.
- Experience with RTOS concepts.
- Experience with real-time analog and digital data acquisition and control.
- Experience with embedded firmware development tools, including the capability to debug, step through code and perform traces if needed.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles.
- Experience analyzing and solving complex problems which involve both firmware and hardware.
- General understanding of 230-480VAC industrial power conversion equipment.
- Experience with motion control systems and/or industrial automation products and environments.
- Experience programming real-time embedded applications using C++ and object-oriented design methods.
- Quick-learning self-starter who works well with a dynamic team.
- Exposure to configuration management tools.
- Experience in industrial control systems is a great advantage.
- Servo-drive background would be an asset.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.