- ul.Duńska 9, 54-427 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
together we are creating innovative products of future.
We are looking for a person for the position of:
Viessmann is a leader of technological progress in the heating industry, with its Wrocław based R&D Centre developing the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment to translate the results of our work into innovative solutions to be applied in a near and more distant future.
The person on the given job position will be responsible for software quality assurance for control, communication and visualisation systems used in the Viessmann Group products, and manual and automatic testing of new systems software.
What we expect:
- Knowledge of the embedded software testing specifics
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience in the tools that support the testing process (e.g. Jira, TestFLO, PyTest, Selenium, Ranorex, Robot Framework)
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Experience with tools like programmers, debuggers,
- You know the specifics of embedded software testing, as well as analog and digital electronics issues,
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Experience in working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Individual impact on the Viessmann R&D Center equipped and comfortable office
- Flexible working time
- Free parking place
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Excellent coffee with great companions
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences
What we appreciate?
- Familiarity with Continuous integration like TeamCity, Jenkins
- ISTQB Certificate