- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for you!
If you have…
- 2-4 years experience in a similar AP role
- Fluency in English and Hungarian (min. B2 level) is a must,
- Fluency in another language with a preference for Italian, French, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Portuguese, Greek, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Russian, Arabic etc. would be an asset
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines,
- Focus on client and service mindset with a commitment to a high level of customer service,
- Deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
...you are welcomed in MetLife!
You will work closely with the EMEA teams located in other countries as well as regional & other COE staff. You will be expected to proactively drive completion of deliverables. You will gain a great understanding of MetLife’s business as you will liaise with many different teams and departments within the company.
What will you be responsible for?
- Invoice processing - PO and NPO invoices/credit notes,
- Vendor Maintenance
- Employee Expense handling
- Support a program of continuous improvement to simplify, standardize and automate the end-to-end AP processes including elimination of waste and use of LEAN techniques
- Assisting in building a culture of internal customer service excellence
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and be an ambassador for change
- Building and maintaining relationships with team members, suppliers, banks & management
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Stable work based on a contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with high standard of work in prestigious organization
You will benefit with us:
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Pension plan
- Office gym
- Bike parking
- We care for you development
- E-learning platform
- Great location
We are a part of MetLife Inc., a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, East Asia, Europe and the Middle East. We make use of international MetLife Inc. experience as well as of the employees' and business partners' professional approach and commitment.
We are processing your personal data for recruitment process. Data controller will be this MetLife company, which is recruiting and which data is available in Job form. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] You data will be used for recruitment process, based on Labour code and if your will provide us more information that required we will process this data based on legitimate interest of data controller. If recruitment will apply for more than one MetLife company, we can disclose your personal data to them. Your data will be processed until it is necessary for this recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for performing recruitment process. You can make complaint to local Personal Data Protection authority. You can access to your personal data, modify it or restrict processing. You can also make request of reject of processing. You can find more information about how we process personal data on our website: https://www.metlife.pl/pl/individual/obsuga-klienta/index.html.Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.