private medical care
EMEA Compliance Analyst
- Armii Krajowej 16, Bronowice Małe Wschód, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
You will support the Regional Compliance Managers in their daily duties with primary focus on researching applicable compliance requirements and best practices, resolving escalated compliance inquiries/issues/red flags, and participating in partner audits, compliance reviews and internal investigations. Opportunities for advancement as well as skillset and knowledge expansion as the team evolves to support the growing needs of the company’s expanding business portfolio.
• Research different laws, rules, regulations and compliance best practices by reviewing the applicable laws, regulatory bulletins, news briefs, and other sources of information
• Support partner audits and corporate investigations by collecting evidence and corroborative intelligence
• Advise on and resolve employees' compliance concerns, provide review/approvals for compliance requests (e.g. conflict of interest assessment, promotional and marketing funding, travel and expenses evaluation)
• Analyze third party due diligence red flags and advise on resolving related risks
• Produce analytics and reporting on compliance KPIs, statistics, trends, and other data
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience performing compliance reviews, corporate due diligence and/or internal investigations
Detailed knowledge of corporate compliance framework and related risks
Understanding of risk assessment and risk management process and techniques
Excellent analytics thinking, drawing conclusions and report writing skills
Ability to work under limited supervision and prioritize tasks
Business fluency in English, any other languages can be a plus
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don’t meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge