- Malinowa 18/20, 05-552 Stefanowo, PolskaStefanowo (pow. piaseczyński), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Oversees the accurate consolidation of regional plans, budgets and forecasts within the agreed timeline.
- Lead, manage and support the preparation of plans, budgets and forecasts consistent with Corporate Guidelines.
- Lead, manage and support the production of value-added insights into the operating results of the business and make suggestions on how to overcome gaps and make improvements.
- Oversees the first level of financial analysis on actual results of the region as part of the financial close process.
- Prepares management reporting and analysis providing meaningful and fact-based insights to support local and Regional finance teams.
- Manages the ad hoc reporting and analysis requests, effectively delegating to their team and facing off to key stakeholders during busy times.
- Develops fact-based insights, analysis and reportings to support finance business partners including pricing and promotion analysis, scenario modelling, brand/ category portfolio analysis, business cases and CCI.
- Full responsibility of P&L lines, Central and across markets, develops reporting and tracking in order to drive improvements.
- Drive standardization of gross to net investments processes for the region.
- Lead the development of bottom up insights on cost management, driving cost efficiency across the region.
- Drive SLOB reduction and manage Open POs process for the region.
- Drive DSO improvement across region.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience gained in in Finance/Commercial Functions in FMCG, Retail company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or a related discipline.
- Significant experience in cost control, budgeting and forecasting is a must.
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of financial and analytical techniques.
- Experience is Finance Planning and Analysis will be additional asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and basic proficiency of MS Power Point & Word required.
- SAP/TM1 experience desirable.
- Very good knowledge of English language (both oral and written).
- Ability to influence and interact effectively with all levels and areas of the organization.
- Proven ability to apply discretion.
- Accounting license (C.P.A. or equivalent) is preferred.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.