JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Contribution to Annual/Quarterly EMEA planning and forecasting processes.
- Take ownership for the forecast timeliness and quality.
- Assist Head of FP&A on the 50+ Pan EMEA departments monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Oversight of the preparation of the Consolidated Monthly Management Accounts to be presented to the EMEA Management Board.
- Working closely with Country Finance teams and Business Leaders to provide meaningful analysis to assist the Board in making decisions in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- Coordination with Heads of FP&A on the consolidated financial review and analysis vs budget/forecast.
- Preparation of the documentation and attendance at the Global Operating Reviews with the Global CEO and Global COO/ CFO.
- Contributor to the monthly variance analysis and action points identification.
- Provider of the bonus pools calculation and compensation analysis.
- Add value to use of the EMEA Planning application (Hyperion Planning).
- Working with the Database Administrator to ensure data integrity in the budgeting system.
- Cooperation in setting up the rules and most efficient way of working with EMEA Group Controllers.
- Deep understanding the leading budgeting and management accounting practices.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Comfortable working with senior management and external parties and ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and spoken English. Knowledge of a second European language would be useful.
- IT literate with exposure to: ERP systems, Consolidation and forecasting systems, reporting systems.
- Ability to work in matrix and cross functional teams. A team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
- Sensitive to cultural issues, and willing and able to build relationships across EMEA and the company as a whole. A "can do" mind-set.
- About 6 years + of experience in a multinational matrix-based environment.
- Advance degree, accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA/CPA) or equivalent highly preferred.
- Prior exposure to FP&A or financial analysis.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu tej oraz przyszłych rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO))."