From land to air to sea, we serve more industries than any of our competitors - that means we touch a lot of products, and a lot of lives. We’re passionate about the paints, coating, and materials that help our customers enhance and preserve what’s valuable to them, and proud to share the superior materials, and the superior thinking, that make it all possible. Interested in collaborating with world-class customers, industry experts, and bright colleagues? Join PPG today.
To learn more about PPG visit: www.ppg.com
As a global leader in coatings industry, due to the dynamic development of the Transport Planning Department of in Wrocław we looking for candidates for the position:
EMEA Logistics Analyst
What will be your responsibility?
- Implement and update logistics reports / dashboards; explain and predict logistics operations
- Develop and track department performance measures (KPIs)
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels and cost.
- Keep up databases and tools with logistics information
- Deliver ADHOC requests
- Upgrade and automate logistics processes and tools
- Collect data for market analysis and benchmarking activities
- Support Logistics Business Intelligence Manager
What are we looking for?
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Complex formulas, ranges, tables
- Import data from different sources
- Pivot tables, power query, power pivot (build data model),
- Build user friendly reports and dashboard with slicers
- Codification in VBA to automate the processes and reduce the working time needed to refresh data next time.
- Database and SQL knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor or master degree in logistics; informatics; finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in reporting and analyzing financial and/or logistics data and information in English
- Fluency in English in writing and speaking
What are the success factors?
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Accuracy and precision in processing and providing information
- Capable of working under stress in a dynamic environment
- Ability to react quickly to urgent requirements
- Able to build working relationships
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with remote team
- Self-motivation and initiative, work ethic
- Self-managed learning and research skills
- Effective communication & information sharing
What do we offer?
- work on base of contract of employment
- base salary; extensive performance bonus system
- attractive working conditions and wide range of benefits
- taking part in EMEA logistics projects
- opportunity to enhance your professional skills